Shiny Sauce™: Instructions for Application
1. Make sure your bike is cold and out of direct sunlight.
2. Test this product on an inconspicuous area of your bike: wet the area, spray on the Shiny Sauce™, brush it in, rinse it away and dry it off before going any further! If all is good, continue.
3. Dampen the dirtiest area of your bike with clean water, spray on Shiny Sauce™ and gently agitate with your favourite cleaning brush. No need to scrub, spray on as much as you need to keep the area wet!
4. Rinse with clean water and repeat if necessary, or move on to the next-dirtiest area repeating Step 3
5. Keep spraying, brushing and rinsing in this way until finished.
6. Thoroughly rinse with clean water one last time and dry off with a chamois or microfibre towel.
Do it right and your bike will be as clean as it can be in no time at all.
FOR BEST RESULTS: Always use with caution on painted surfaces. Not for use on non-factory finishes. Do not use in direct sunlight or allow to dry. Store Shiny Sauce™ in a cool, dry place.
SAFETY, RISKS & HEALTH:
S2 Keep out of the reach of children.
S24/25 Avoid contact with skin.
S37 Wear suitable gloves.
S62 If swallowed, do not induce vomiting, seek medical advice immediately and show this web page.
R65 Harmful, may cause lung damage if swallowed.
R66 Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Contains non-ionic surfactants.